Our vision is to serve as the aviation hub for the Southwest Desert Triangle providing the highest levels of service to our customers.
Airport Mission Statement (adopted June 12, 2007)
"The Yuma County Airport Authority’s mission is to provide a safe, efficient and customer focused airport to serve Greater Yuma."
1. Provide full service FBO by either partnering with existing businesses or attracting new businesses.
2. Expand aviation related business (MCAS, general aviation, government, etc.)
3. Promote international airport status and seek scheduled International flights, if feasible.
4. Market the airport
5. Develop strategic plan for growth through prudent use of resources (fiscal responsibility) while focusing on customer service. Stay abreast of community growth and needs by partnering and/or leading with our community for economic development.
6. Develop air freight business through providers such as FedEx, UPS, etc.
We take our Mission Statement to heart. Our airport staff, with guidance from the Airport Board breaks down the Key Charters above into individual goals and objectives with specific measurements and due dates. To see what we're concentrating on from day to day (while we're not busy running the airport) check out our strategic plan by clicking here.