In order to obtain access to the airfield you must do one of the following:
I. ONLINE APPLICATION
When you have completed the application come to the Airport Operations office with:
- Fill out the online application by clicking here. (We'll get the app)
II. DRIVERS TRAINING
- Drivers License or any form of Government Identification
- Auto registration and Insurance
- If available, aircraft registration
- You will need to complete online video course below.
- To take the online test just click here.
- Fill out the online application by clicking here.
If you need any assistance or have any questions please contact Airport Operations, (928) 726-5882 Ext 160,
8:00 am to 12:00
Closed for lunch 12:00 to 1:00 pm
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
If you prefer to NOT fill out an application online, please download this PDF application and mail or bring it to the airport operations office at 2191 E 32nd Street, Suite 218, Yuma, AZ 85365.
This training is required each year under FAA rules and regulations.